Friday, February 4, 2011

Late Update: Nzuri Health Hair Show 11/2010

The show was great. Lots of sales. Yes! I CANNOT thank my lovely sister; Ese-Ray (yes; I finally made her skirt..smh) & my lovely sister from another mother; Catherine, for their love support and selling skills! We had a FUN time. Those crazy girls sold stuff, organized, wrapped, fed me, made me laugh and just made my day!! I know, I know, super late but still had to be said on the blog.


Ese-Ray shopping - She's wearing her skirt that I finally made : )

The Night Before the Show; up all night - totally worth it!

Creative Chaos? : )

Karma of KarmaSoul rocking one of my hairflowers

One of my lil' customers. SUPER CUTE!!

Catherine & I...rocking her TatusWelle brooch of cos!

Display at the Show

My Booth/Table. I think it turned out pretty good.

View from Behind the Scenes! 


My sis! : )

Lil' Ol' Me! 

Setting Up


All in all; it was a good time and a good time was had by all! 

Peace & Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment