Monday, November 1, 2010

New Fave - Minty, Soothing Lip Balm

Soooo I have a few new things that I think are quickly becoming faves....

I had a doctor's appointment last week and after almost getting in an accident on the freeway (why in the world would anyone carry a tank/water heater or whatever the heck that thing was in the back of their truck without tying it down is beyond me) & getting what my doc described as 'not good and not bad' news; I needed  a lil pick me up. So after I got on my knees and gave thanks to my father Jehovah for sparing me from that accident,  I went to Bath & Body Works. I wanted to smell something nice to lift my spirits : )

I found and immediately fell in love with this lip gloss shine balm. This thing is the business y'all. I love it! This will definitely be a stocking stuffer this xmas!! : )  So if you've been nice, Santa just might bring you something to make your smacker shiny and soft. LOL.

C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Shine

Ooo lalala... Butter Scotch. Cant wait to try this!



This is the one I got. Holiday Short Bread
Here's the description for the Holiday Shortbread on the website; 
Treat your lips to a delicious new flavor that will remind you of one of your favorite winter treats. C.O. Bigelow Mentha Holiday Shortbread combines the high shine and breath-freshening benefits of Mentha Lip Shine with the delicious flavor of a warm cookie right from the oven. 

How could you not want to put that on your lips?? : )))) 
Let me tell you; when I put on lip balm its off before you can say 'pucker up'. Hmm...so; nothing stays on my lips for long. Well; I put on this balm at say 7am this morning and it's 3pm now and my lips are still moisturized and feeling quite soft and luscious... ; ) 
Apple Cider
Seriously though; this is definitely a fave now. Another good lip balm that 'keeps' at least for a while is surprisingly, this Carmex (which I usually can't stand) one that I found at Walgreens. I am not one to spend $13 on a lip balm that will wipe off so I haven't tried some of the pricier brands. And remember; I am not talking gloss; am talking balm; something that soothes, moisturizes and will last.

Caremex Moisture Plus Ultra Hydrating Lip Balp SPF 15 Sheer Peach Tint.
It also comes with no color and with a Pink Tint. This is a really good 'cheapie' lip balm.




Well; those are 2 of my fave things. That's all folks : )

Hasta La Vista

 ~TatusWelle~


2 comments:

  1. I'm so bad...I don't put anything on my lips until it's too late! Then they look like the Sahara! I had a free lip product coupon from B&B, but I think I deleted it...cause I just don't shop there unless I want to stock up on hand soap! =) Thank you for the lip pointers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL @ Sahara. AMK; you should definitely put something on your lips to keep them moisturized. The skin on our lips is thin and sensitive and has no sweat or sebaceous glands so we need to protect it against general wear and tear and from the environment.

    ReplyDelete