Monday, November 1, 2010

A Fair To Remember + Other Happenings

Soooo..... I haven't been here since what feels like ages.
Busy! Busy! Busy!

I did take part in the craft fair I talked about in a previous post and I am pretty satisfied with how things went.

Thought I'd come on really quick to post a few pics from the fair.  I didn't take many pics cos I totally forgot about doing that. I sold some really cool hair accessories that I wish I'd photographed. It's all good though.

I made 6 sales and 1 swap and think that was not too too bad for my first craft fair EVER!!

The fair was a learning experience; I met some really cool, some really crazy and some just plain weird people but all in all; it was a good experience ; )

And my girl Vivalicious came by to show love and support and she and her sister made my day! Am sad I forgot to get a pic with them at the fair.


Ok; for some reason blogspot won't let me upload any pics : (
Guess I'll be back later!!!


Here are the pics! Managed to upload these and now it won't let me do anymore. Oh well....
 



 




4 comments:

  1. Awe...sorry you can't upload. Make sure they are not too large and then try posting one at a time. Sometimes it won't let me post more than one at a time...it can be annoying. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any time Vivialicious can make an appearance,she will ...in FULL FORCE, hehe!! I had a nice time..you were definitely the standout vendor!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pictures are great! I especially love the shoe fabric covering the table. =) Great set up!

    ReplyDelete