Thursday, October 7, 2010

Craft Fair and Hair Flowers

Sooo.....the last few weeks have been super busy for me.
I am sooo excited!! I signed up to be a vendor at a craft fair. A week later I am super nervous and wondering what I was thinking. Oh well....can't get out of it now so I guess the only thing left to do is be excited. Oh and prepare. : )


I joined the houstonartteam on etsy and found out about the fair through the group's blog http://www.artisansofhouston.blogspot.com/.
I figure why not give it a try and see how it goes. All towards getting my stuff out there. Like they say; you want new results, try new things...or something like that..LOL

I have been sewing every night since Monday and am slowly making progress.
Pics of new items to come soon : ).

New items?? I just realized I don't have ANY pics of TatusWelle items on this blog.  : (
Seriously..........I need to get it TOGETHER!! Also need to add some pics to my facebook page www.facebook.com/TatusWelle


So here we go. These are a few items currently listed on http://www.tatuswelle.etsy.com/
I have soo many ideas and so little time!!! All the flowers below are made from 100% African Wax Print Fabric. I will be adding new items daily from now through November when I will be a vendor at another fair/show. More to come on that later.




This brooch/pin is my personal favorite currently. I sold one to a lady in Australia. How cool is that? Someone in Perth is wearing my brooch!!!!!

I am still working on taking better pictures so I have been experimenting with different settings on my camera. It's all so confusing at times; too many settings!!

 
                                                  


 I made a tote bag from this fabric over a year ago. It serves as my 'saturday gym/errand running bag' and I always get compliments on it. Maybe I'll add totes to the shop!

 Peace & Blessings!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment