Thursday, October 21, 2010

Another Fabric Update

A lot has been going on. I haven't been here in a while!

Just here to quickly upload pics of some additional fabric I have.

Preparing for the craft fair that I will be a vendor in this Saturday! Will be back later to do a real post! : )


Red & Green Adire Print

Red, Yellow and Black African Wax 'Ankara' Print

Pink, Yellow and White "Branches&Leaves" AWP : )

Purple, Gold and Yellow AWP

Love this one; Green, Purple and Greyish Whitish Color...LOL

Stilleto Ankara : )

Peace  & Blessings

~TatusWelle~

 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful fabric. Good luck at the Craft Fair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girrlllll...you know I am loving the Stiletto Ankara and the purple and orange material :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the purple and grey too!

    ReplyDelete