Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Favorites

So, summer is gone oh so soon. I think I will add a few of my fave things to this blog as I go along!



***Favorite Summer 2010 TV Show***
This show is HILARIOUS!!! Seriously! Bradley Whitford plays Dan Stark, a former big-shot cop whose glory days seem to be over and his partner, Jack Bailey is played by Colin Hanks. Jack tries to play by the rules but Dan always comes up with ways to get them in trouble! Dan is old school, disgusting and extremely annoying - all of which make this show awesome. You gotta see it if you didn't. And the best part? Its set in Dallas, TX. Bwahaha!

This was my fave show of the summer : )





***Favorite Frozen Dinner***
Drum Roll Please...............
LEAN CUISINE Butternut Squash Ravioli


omg...omg...I had to edit this post to add this. This frozen dinner is the business!! Am telling you; it was really, really good yo! lol. Veggies were crisp; Raviola was al dente and the squash filling had just the right sweetness! LOVE this!!


In addition to all the buttery squash goodness; this thing is not too bad on the calories (watch the sodium with frozen dinners though).


Nutrition Basics

<><><><><><> <><><><>
Calories270
Fat7g
Fiber5g
Protein10g
Sodium590mg
Carbohydrates42g
Diet Exchange: 2 Starch,2 Vegetable,1/2 Skim Milk,1 Fat




BTW; I bought this as part of a HEB meal deal and I am going back today to get the meal deal again and all am buying is this frozen dinner! Wowsa! I love it!

 

How is this related to my shop? It's not! Consider this practice for when I actually start to post about my shop/inspirations. Well; I guess you could say I am inspired by Dan Stark - to not take life so seriously. LOL

Peace out!

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for posting and hopping!
    T♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I am a new follower from the blog hop.
    Living Out Loud
    http://lgreenss.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. following you from Mid Week Mingle... hoping you will follow me back also! i love lean cuisine meals, the ravioli looks yummy!

    best,
    april

    www.marineparents.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I am your newest follower from the blog hop. Hope you can stop by and visit my blog!

    Have a great day!

    Kari
    http://shining2save.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello!!! We are your newest followers! We hope you will follow us back at www.justmarriedwithcoupons.com! Have a great day =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey thanks for following back! I think you'll like it here too =)

    That LEAN CUISINE Butternut Squash Ravioli looks mighty good, lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. That dinner looks delicous!
    ~Kimberlee
    www.TheSpunkyDiva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete