Monday, September 20, 2010

Etsy Treasury

Finding time to create for my shop has not been easy!
Balancing school, work and everything else I have going on has been quite the challenge the last few weeks.


Thing are starting to settle though; my plan is to play catch up this week so I can actually be on the schedule I created at the beginning of the semester!


So while I have not been creating; I have been hanging out in the etsy forums and looking at treasuries. I created my first treasury today and its inspired by.................Africa of cos! lol


Etsy treasuries are pretty cool cos they are created by Etsy users and you can go broke just browsing through all the different things you find! : )


Here's mine:


http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4c97c6e3ef4e6d91c21cb24e/color-me-africa?index=0


That's it for today. Tonight; I study!!

Tomorrow night, we have tix to see SYTYCD! Whooohoooooo. Am excited...not as excited as the person am going with though (she is a SYTYCD fanatic..lol)

See ya!


Oh.........I did make a new skirt that I absolutely LOOOVEEE  and plan to add to the shop soon. Pics to come..........................

No comments:

Post a Comment